You are looking for a new challenge? You would like to gain international experience within a multicultural team? Taking on responsibility and developing in the wide range of a modern mobility company? Then come and join us!
KINTO Europe GmbH is a joint venture between Toyota Financial Services Corporation, headquartered in Nagoya, Japan, and Toyota Motor Europe, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium. The company was established in 2018 with the aim of creating a European base for future mobility services by providing full-service leasing and mobility products/services.
KINTO Europe GmbH has offices in various countries in Europe, including Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
For KINTO Europe GmbH we are looking for a
Product Specialist (m/w/d)
Reference Number: 24-2022-2000
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support our subscription-based car leasing KINTO Flex Service Owner in daily activities:
- Business development
- Platform integration
- Building and establishing an European car subscription service
- Coordinate and plan of subscription service launch at markets
- Set up and monitor project planning and implementation for launching subscription:
o establish and maintain relevant contacts at markets
o support in defining business case
o assist in roll out activities
- Build the framework for market implementation, e.g. guidelines, procedures, processes and KPIs
- Market deployment and continuous improvement to establish a sustainable subscription program
- Support business development to improve and develop platform capabilities with platform provider
- Progress monitoring and regular status report
- Manage on site sparring partner to carry out marketing and sales activities required to roll out the project
- Successfully completed studies in business, innovation, marketing or equivalent studies
- Several years of relevant professional experience (at least 3 years) in automotive, consultancy, mobility, start up or platform economy
- Project Management skills and Sales & Digital Marketing familiarity
- Good knowledge of basic software (e.g., Microsoft)
- Creativity and willingness to perform strong in anticipating user needs
- Excellent written and oral communication (including presenting)
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Well-organized, excellent planning skills and used to following the process and strict deadlines
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
We offer you a future-oriented job with challenging, multifaceted tasks in a dynamic environment and with a great working atmosphere. Flexible working hours and targeted training opportunities are a part of our company culture. In addition to an attractive salary, you will also receive a company pension plan. We further offer a vehicle lease program in which you and up to two dependents can participate. You can choose from two canteens for your lunch, which we subsidize.
Like what you see?
Then send your application documents with the reference number 24-2022-2000 including your salary expectations and possible entry date via E-Mail to Career.Germany@toyota-fs.com. Please apply in English since all internal communication is in English.
Please contact Simone Niesen at +49 2234/102-1158 for further information.
KINTO Europe GmbH
Please, find the TKG data privacy statement here.